Sunday, July 20, 2008

Genesis 22:11-12; Genesis 22:15-18

Genesis 22:11-12...11But the angel of the Lord called out to him from heaven, "Abraham! Abraham!" "Here I am," he replied. 12"Do not lay a hand on the boy," he said." Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son."






Genesis 22:15-18...15The angel of the Lord called to Abraham from heaven a second time 16and said, "I swear by myself, declares the LORD, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, 18and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

2 comments:

rayna22 said...

THE NUM 22 SURROUNDS MY WHOLE ,LIFE , I THINK ITS ANGELS WHAT DO U THINK?

Hebrews 13:2 said...

rayna22...
If you think that 22 surrounds your whole life and you think think that it's Angels, good for you...Go with it.
My favorite numbers are 3, 9, and 27...Most of the things I do are in 3s, 9s, or 27s.
In my world, the base, 3, stands for God, the Father, God, the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit...I like that...It makes me comfortable.
As you know, Angels are messengers of God...If you have 22 Guardian Angels watching over you, that would make you truly blessed...If you're thinking about Angels at all, that means you're on the right path.
Be happy in what you do...You are the center of attention...Continue to be a good guide to those around you.